Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wireless Xbox Controller On Pc Hack

Back into the ring!

Hace un dia estupendo, el sol brilla y los pájaros sing in the garden of Aventurec. The last days have been incredible, after a month of the wafer in the cascade of bull, I could finally get back into the water and paddle some rivers.
Ciudad Valles I left two weeks ago Tlapacoyan direction, we stopped to spend 2 days in Costa Esmeralda, fine sandy beaches, palm trees and friendly people!

Another sunny day, sun is shinning and the birds Are singing in the garden of Aventurec. The Last Days Have Been incredibles, after a month of my injury in the waterfall of the Toro, I Have Been Able to finally get in to the water again and paddle some good sections.
Ciudad Valles I left 2 weeks ago, on my way to Tlapacoyan together with the Germans we Spent A Few Days on the Emerald Coast, good times in the beach with lots of beers and good friends.
Permin having fun Costa Esmeralda!


Gael learning the hand-roll.


I joined rats Mexico Kayak School, the only kayak school in Mexico, which provides courses for beginners, advanced, security ... if you want to learn to row in Mexico, KSM is the Pope solution! After a few days in camp Beristain was beginning to feel better, so the last day of the boys were paddling Tlapacoyan Truchas, a great waterfall of about 16m. with a good fast input. After a month without a paddle, not row very well and I finished it Boof, the surprise was in the pool to see that I had not hurt, I was cured! In

Tlapacoyan Then I met with the rats of school kayaking mexico, the only school of kayaking here in Mexico. They Give initiation, perfection, safety courses .... if you want to learn kayaking in Mexico, KSM is the good choice! After A Few Days in the camp Beristain Feeling Better I Was So in the last day of paddling for the boys we went run Truchas, a perfect 50 ft. tall drop in the rio Alsesseca. After a month without do anything I didn't have my best line and I ended up boofing it, I didn't hurt so It was good to see that my body was OK and that I could kayak again.
Boofeando el slide de entrada.


the cleanest waterfall in the earth!




flat landing trout.


Trout From this day on we've been paddling very good sections, Big Banana's, roadisde's, tomata .... levels are perfect and the French have just arrived so butt-paddling for as long as I stay in Mexico. Since

Trout In this last day we Have Been a lot of great paddling sections as Big Banana, roadside, tomato ... Levels Are the perfect and the frenchies and quebequienses just so we Gonna Have Arrived Some epic time DURING the next weeks here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment