Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why Did Kraft Eliminate Creamy Italian Dressing

Mexico with Topolino! San Pedro

Much time has passed since the last notice after running the Cascada de San Pedro, I went to Rafa and all children in Mexico City, where they grab the plane that night. After a big party, everyone started leaving for home, I was the only one who stayed. Rafa took me into his home for a few days until I decided to go for the North to see my friend Jorge in Ciudad Valles.

Xilitla The beautiful people.
After a night of truck arrived at my destination, I have been living with him and his family for the past 2 weeks, thank you very much for everything! After paddling the lower section of monkeys and Tampaon (two rivers easy class II / III) we went with my friend Isidro to run the top section of the Toro and Micos cascades. Once up
Beautiful views in the Put-In Micos cascades.
Isidro del Toro decided to rappel and take me out video from below while I was determined to run it, I gave him a scouting from above that was definitely not enough. The line looked easy and uncomplicated, a ramp of about 5 or 6 meters just a leap of 8, I did not see was that the boil was nonexistent. So without much thought as I saw Isidro prepared, I got on my Nomad and pabajo namas!
The Toro damn! Slide
right on the line he wanted to go, passed without Boof kicker, air scoop and my whole body was covered with forward grasping the strength to absorb the impact and just before recepcionar I was a little side pot, enough to receive the greatest impact on my life, my knee is out of place with the beat and I opened the cover, put it back to the site and I roll with hands, immediately noticed that something was wrong. I felt a terrible pain on the right side of the pelvis and my gut, I left my kayak as I could and there was stretched in the water unable to move from pain. Soon it came Isidro worried, I thought it was just a coup and that the time would be nice .... Nothing is further from reality, the pain was increasing and decreasing my mobility, so I got in my kayak to cross over the river where he could leave, but not before having to run a slide of about 2 meters over to kill me ... morphine
Dame! Ali intensive care!
Isidro ran up the stairs to the road there with my kayak, while I was suffering as a grandpa and every step he grabbed the railing. Isidro then ran one whole section Micos jumping to catch the car that was at the end of the falls. We drove to the Valley Hospital, where after an x-ray said I had a large bruise on the joint of the femur and hip, 7 days of bed rest and could normal life again. It has been almost 3 weeks and the pain is still there ... if I can do normal life, but nowhere near kayaking ...
Isidro El Salvador, thanks wacho!
So during this time I used to do some sightseeing, transport them to the kids, take a good cello and bathe in some places Cojonudos!
Marina rope flying Topolino. Haha
fucking asshole!
Aniol schedulle running.
From left. to right: Topin, Isidro, Marina and Nina by
a good run in cascades of Micos.
Rats having fun!

Isidro set a good Pedro Oliva.

Navy, quebequiense craziest!


Topin very style!

Bonito mural in the town of Xilitla.

Pools is an artistic whole architectural and surrealist sculpture created by a gringo named Edward James, built between 1960 and 1970 as his home, built in the middle of the jungle, waterfalls and natural pools. Most buildings do not serve a utilitarian purpose, have an area of \u200b\u200bno less than 320,000 m2, is an incredibly beautiful and spectacular site.
The entrance to the madness!
enjoying
Aniol of this special place.



Nina Edward's bed!


Topolino and Aniol
enjoying these beautiful pools of clear water!





Beautiful sunset in Ciudad Valles

I hope the pain soon and I spent to kayaking as strong as ever, but so far I have purchased a return ticket for the December 30, my intention was to continue my trip to Costa Rica, through Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua, but neither luck nor I have money accompanied this time .... The next is good!

All photos by David Topin, thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment