Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Base 6 Calculator Multiplication

wey Welcome to Mexico! Aniol


After many questions about where or what to do this hinvierno finally decided to go to Mexico. Everyone who wanted to come initially went slowly cracking so I finally ended up traveling alone. I knew that some of the guys you paddled in Chile ivan will be traveling Mexico are the very best for the next two weeks so the decision is not Easy.


After
think a lot about Where to go this winter I finally made the decision of go to Mexico. I did not know much about the country or the rivers But Just a few days after of decide it, I found myself In the plane going to Mexico City. I Knew Rush, Evan, Todd and Rafa Were Going To Be There For two weeks paddling.

Views from the plane, en route to Mexico City,
largest city and foolish I've seen!
a great guy I met at the airport that took me home until I could contact who Rafa Lo Curro viniendome plenty to look, well Lucas went down together with Tlapacoyan was one of the major destinations for Mexico Creek, where we met Evan, rush, matt and todd.

I met a guy at the exit of the airport That was super nice and Accept Me in His house till I find a way to go Veracruz. I got to connect with Rafael Ortiz coming Who was super cool for me together with Lucas And Then We Went down to Tlacapoyan, one of the Greatest destinations for creeking in Mexico, There we met with rush, evan, matt and todd.
From left to right: Todd, Rush, Rafa and Evan heading to tomata falls.















On my first day of kayak decided not to give me the option of heat engines with a little calm river and we went directly to Tomata I run a perfect cascade of 20 m. but with many possibilities for a bad line and fall of mouth, the lip of the waterfall is very vertical. After 6 months without being able to run anything bigger 13mm. I was really ready for a good Guarrazar so surprised I was the first after taking a great line. Tomata II also a boy scout, but it looked huge to run.

In my first day of kayaking the bitches decided to go run Tomata I, a perfect 70 ft. waterfall just 10 min. away  from Tlapacoyan. After 6 months without run anything bigger than a 13 m. drop in june I was feeling ready to eat shit, so I was really impressed and happy after had a good line on there. We also get to scout tomata II wich was looking big but good to go!


Todd getting better after knock himself on the 4o ft. drop

Tomata II la bestia que corrímos el segundo dia! Este es sín duda uno de los
strong technical steps that I raced in my whole life!
; , The crew! Mexican huckfest 2010! Stoked after tomata I and II.
kayaking photos really soon! I've posted are from the phone of Lucas Gillman, a crack taking pictures which is following our entire trip and is taking great pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment